請鍵入關鍵字搜尋本站資料

Monday, July 13, 2009

生物狗規則,南美洲規則及倒裝句的用法

生物狗規則

Her sons bio dog suits noodle.

h-hardly

r-rarely

s-scarcely

n-never

s-seldom

b- by no means: By no means was he able to handle it.

i- in no way: in no way was he able to handle it. 

o- on no account: On no account was he able to handle it.

u-under no circumstances: under no circumstances was he able to handle it.

8- in no situation: In no situation was he able to handle it.

n- not until

o-on when: Only when the war was over in 1918 was he able to get back to work

o- only after: Only after you have sailed through the clouds then (almost) everything becomes clear to you. / Only after a bitter struggle was the aim achieved. 

北美洲規則

north usa

n- No sooner had I seen him than I told him the truth.

h- Hardly had I seen him when I told him the truth.

u- Upon seeing him, I told him the truth.

s- Scarcely(hardly, rarely, barely, seldom) had I seen him before(when) I told him the truth.

a- As soon as I saw him, I told him the truth.

補充例句來源:

http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/36472881.html


// --> 百度知道 > 外語/出國 > 英語

相關內容

添加到搜藏

已解決

only倒裝句疑問

懸賞分:5 - 解決時間:2007-9-29 20:17

only倒裝句要如何還原?
 
Only then did I begin my work on designing a new bridge. 
I began my work on designing a new bridge only then 
 
為什麼還原後only then 要放最後? 

提問者: huanghuimin88 - 秀才 二級

最佳答案

看看only 的用法吧
這是倒裝句.only位於句首修飾壯語要倒裝 
只有倒那時我才將會有機會實現我的夢想. 
will 是謂語的一部分因倒裝提前了.再如 
 
only in this way can you learn english well 
 
only引起的倒裝句,will 是助動詞,如果這個句子正過來說就是 I will have a chance of 
 
achieving my dream only then 
 
在句首的only如果後面跟了副詞、介詞短語或從句等狀語,則主句用倒裝結構。如only後跟 
 
的是主語,就不用倒裝結構了。例如: 
 
Only when the war was over in 1918 was he able to get back to work. 
 
Only in this way can you learn English well. 
 
Only after a bitter struggle was the aim achieved. 
 
Only the teachers are allowed to use the room.(不倒裝) 
 
Only five men were hurt in the accident.(不倒裝) 
 
注意,only和所修飾的狀語如果不在句首,則不倒裝。 
 
如: 
 
The boy was helped out only when his father arrived in a hurry. 
 
Only then did he realize the importance of English 
只有在那時候他才意識到英語的重要性。 
 
only then ,是過一小會兒的意思,一般用在句首,引導倒裝句。 
 
例句Only then did he realize the importance of English. 
 
解析:在句首的only如果後面跟了副詞、介詞短語或從句等狀語,則主句用倒裝結構。如only後跟的是主語,就不用倒裝結構了。 
 
再比如 
Only when the war was over in 1918 was he able to get back to work.(倒裝句) 
Only five men were hurt in the accident.不倒裝 

No comments: